The Long Island Theatre Collective is an ambitious adventure.
We are intent on producing challenging work with high-caliber professional talent, and we are committed to having a tangible positive impact in our community.
But we need your help.
A donation to LITC is an investment in our community, our culture, and our stories. It also gives you a range of benefits. Won't you be a part of our story?
- Stagehand Level (up to $99): Special recognition in our programs and our social media.
- Actor Level ($100-$249): Special recognition in our programs and our social media; Two (2) tickets to one production OR to our fundraiser.
- Director Level ($250 - $399): Special recognition in our programs and our social media; Two (2) tickets to one production; Two (2) tickets to our fundraiser.
- Playwright Level ($400 - $999): Special recognition in our programs and our social media; Two (2) season passes.
- Producer Level ($1000 and above): Special recognition in our programs and our social media; Two (2) season passes; Free advertising in our programs; Signed LITC memorabilia.
Three ways to show your support
1. Click the "Donate Online" link to make a secure and tax-deductible donation. Your contributions go directly to our production budget, giving you an essential role in bringing these stories into the world.
2. Send a check, payable to "Fractured Atlas," with "Long Island Theatre Collective" written in the memo line. Mail checks to Long Island Theatre Collective, 3153 William Street, Wantagh, NY 11793.
3. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Beyond monetary support, we can always use props, costumes, scenery, design services, and countless other contributions. If you're interested in being a part of the collective, we can find a way to get you involved.
Secure, tax-deductible donation through Fractured Atlas
Long Island Theatre Collective is fiscally sponsored by Fractured Atlas, a 501(c)(3) public charity that helps artists and arts organizations raise money from charitable sources. Contributions for the purposes of Long Island Theatre Collective (LITC) are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.